Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Sleepy Time...

So every night I enter my kids rooms full of love for them and wishes that I will be a better mother to them tomorrow! Usually I find them snuggled in and I give them a kiss on the head/foot/or whatever I have access to but every once in awhile I find strange things when I enter! Look at the pictures and judge for yourselves...


Andrew with a bowl on his head...


Alli with a bunch of stuffed animals up her PJ shirt...


Or Ty with a bunch of toys strewn about his bed...

If we are judging from these pictures I would say that Ty is the most normal sleeper but because I am his mother I know differently!

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

What are they dreaming about?

jenafeldman said...

These are hilarious! How do they smuggle the items to bed with them?

The Morgans said...

I just love that yourr kids are normal:)