Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Halloween...

I don't really like the holiday. Well I guess I have a love/hate relationship with this holiday. I love the candy and the decorations but I hate the costume junk! I think it stems from my childhood years. I don't think my mother was inspired in the costume department. I don't think I have one picture of me as a kid dressed up for Halloween. Maybe I do? Mom-let me know huh?!
This year there is one thing about Halloween I just love. It has to do with my third child...Ty. He has an incredible monster roar. And what I love is that he roars at anything and everything. We can be outside and he is giving roars to bugs, plants, birds, etc. Or we can be walking the aisles at Target and he gives a ferocious roar to the people as they pass us! Every time I laugh and I think of what a great blessing this funny little 2 year old is!

I hate to re-post this picture but as you can see Ty is right in the middle of his monster ROARRRRRR!

2 comments:

Sister Kaylie Victoria Crofts said...

That is hilarious, Julie!! I hear you on the Halloween thing...not my favorite, but it's fun to see the kids get all excited!

Rebecca said...

I love that photo of Ty. He is so funny. When am I going to see you?