Friday, October 31, 2008

One word...


ORGANIZED!

That is what I have to be. I am not sure that I can accomplish this task especially with my track record. For 31 years now I have not been organized. I like to be organized but I have never quite attained that status. For 31 years I have:


Been late to most functions.

Had a case of the "dropsies"

Made lists to never finish them.

Failed at time management.

Put my priorities in the wrong order.

Failed to accomplish many a project.

Forgotten many a thing.

Lost many a things!

Procrastinated!


The list goes on but I think I have hit the wall of "un-organization & company" and I am now faced with a decision. Do I crawl back to the hole I was in or do I put on my rock climbing shoes and start scaling the wall.

Well...

if I had a choice I would choose the hole...

2 comments:

Tamara said...

Change is hard thing. Keep climbing out of the hole. The view is better!

cjdustin said...

You put those shoes on girl!!! You can do it! Don't be so hard on yourself. You just accomplished a great project in your bonus room.