Saturday, October 25, 2008

Light at the end of the tunnel



This weekend Bobby has been away enjoying his roots with his brother. They went to (and are currently at) a University of Tennessee football game. If you are not aware at this time of year the love of my life has 2 loves of his lives College Football (more specifically UT football) and me!! (he loves his kids too. I am just saying this for blogging purposes!) So he is enjoying the first! In fact he is basking in a sea of orange and white as I speak/write. Go Big Orange!



And now with bedtime looming I can see the light and soon the house will be quiet and I will enjoy every last Jane Austen film I can think of! Too bad I have to fold laundry while I watch! Oh well at least I can see the light!


2 comments:

jenafeldman said...

There is no light - there is only next season...

Heidi Rushing said...

Julie, stay away from the light - whatever you do, Do NOT WALK TOWARDS THE LIGHT!