Monday, October 20, 2008

Hair today... gone tomorrow!

So many of you know that we finally cut Ty's hair! What you may not know is how this came to be. Well...here's a story...of a little clippy...

Ty was really cute with long locks however, the longer his hair got the more just crazy head hair it got. And after a nap there was no taming it. Well the night before he was set to get it cut someone in our family decided that they would take matters in their own hands. And in their opinion "Ty looks like a girl mom, you need to cut his hair." So at dinner I was standing over Ty and I looked at his hair and thought "Gee his hair looks a bit short right here...did I do that?...Oh..." The light went on and I asked
"Did Ty cut his hair earlier with the scissors you guys were playing with?"
A&A: No Ty didn't cut his hair!

Me: Well who did then?

(All fingers point to...Andrew!)


Andrew: I cut his hair!! (he was very thrilled with himself like he was doing me a service!) I even cleaned up the mess. I put the hair in the garbage!


You can see that Andrew only got one side!


The evidence!


Well, so instead of a trim up Ty was going to receive a big hair cut and basically cut all his hair off! So here are some before and afters!
Before the cut...


Straggly but so cute! And it seemed to match his personality so well!

After the cut...

Still so cute! And he didn't loose his fun personality! If anything I think he has more of it!

5 comments:

jenafeldman said...

I loved his little locks, but since he must grow up I approve of the new "do". Still adorable

Ericka said...

Hi Julie. He looks adorable! When we cut Faith's hair, I was surprised how much better it fit her and her personality. Funny how that can be.

Melissa and Dave said...

He looks so big!

The Morgans said...

Thats so Funny!!!

Tamara said...

The haircut makes him look so big! And it's cute, too.