Thursday, October 16, 2008

Project a go-go

For the last few days I have been working on a project. What project you might ask? Well it involves my whole bonus room/toy room!! When my father was here a few weeks ago he helped me build or complete shelves in my bonus room. He was able to complete them and they look fabulous. Thanks Dad! You Rock! So on Monday I started sanding, caulking, painting, patching, etc. in the room to finish it off and finally (after 6 years going on 7) this room will be complete and all the "toy room" nicks will be erased (or at least painted over) to create a great fabulous room that we all can enjoy!

On a side note...it is really hard for me to do this 30 in 30 because my computer is on the floor covered in a sheet. Okay so it is not that bad but I have to complain about something! I have no complainin' to do about this room...It rocks! Hey I rock! Go me! (next week I will be ready to go back to being mediocre!)

3 comments:

jenafeldman said...

Please come help me sand, patch, and paint! (It will take all 30 day for me to enjoy my room!)

Steph said...

I'm loving all these new posts! I can't wait to come see your bonus room!

The Morgans said...

You can always use my computer