Thursday, October 23, 2008

I can't decide...


if I am indecisive or not. I have been trying to figure that out for the last oh...31 years of my life! Although I think I was very decisive when I entered this world. According to my mother I came quickly. There was no waiting around in the birth canal deciding if I should come out or not!! But from then on I think maybe I have had a hard time deciding things. Although I am not sure I have a problem. Maybe I just value the ideas and opinions of others. Or maybe I just don't like to being a trail blazer. I don't know. I just don't know. Hmmm...does anyone out there have any ideas or opinions they would like to share about my questionable indecisiveness??? I would love to hear because as you can tell I am undecided on this topic!

2 comments:

jenafeldman said...

I don't know..I would have to think about it. Maybe we should have a conference call on the subject.

Sommer and Eric said...

Glue the page down Julie! Glue the page down! :)