Sunday, November 2, 2008

Quote of the Day

This one is from my sweet Alli girl! She said this last night. The kids were tucked in tight (or so we thought) and Alli comes walking downstairs...This what she said to us...

"Mom, Dad, I am trying to sleep but my mind is just keeping me awake!"

Dad said "Well you tell that mind to shape up or I will put it in the corner!!!!"

Alli: "Well if you put it in the corner you will put me in the corner too!

Needless to say Shane and I had fun with this one!

She gave up on trying and returned to her bed without any further discussion! (on her side!)

4 comments:

Steph said...

What a funny Alli! You gotta love it when kids try to come up with excuses about why they are out of bed!

Thanks for coming by yesterday! It was so fun to see a friend walking on by!

jenafeldman said...

Tell her that she must get that trait from Aunt Jenn...my mind won't let me sleep either. (Don't bother to tell her we aren't blood relatives ; )

Rebecca said...

Nobody puts baby in a corner!

Shelby said...

Super cute! goad you wrote that in your blog so when you get around to scrapbooking it you'll remember!