Sunday, November 9, 2008

My picks for "Chick Flicks"...

I know that you are all dying to know what my choices are!!! Chances are that your choices are the same as mine. So here is my top ten...(they are not in order, it is way to late for me to prioritize)

10. 13 going on 30
9. Sense and Sensibility
8. Pride & Prejudice (I like the Colin Firth one but I rarely have 6 hrs to watch a movie so I usually I watch the newest one and I kinda like it better.)
7. Persuasion
6. The Notebook
5. Music & Lyrics
4. The Prince & Me
3. Ever After
2. Moulin Rouge
1. Never Been Kissed

So there you have it! You have just gain a sliver of insight into my life! So what about you?? What are your favorite Chick Flicks????? I am always looking for more!

3 comments:

jenafeldman said...

Anne of Green Gables...no man alive that I know will watch those!

jenafeldman said...

I can't believe I blew it yesterday...

The Moarefdoust Family said...

I LOVE 50 First Dates with Adam Sandler and Drew Barrymore. I could watch it over and over.