Thursday, November 13, 2008

Q & A:

You asked (well 2 of you asked/one of you asked a lot!!) and I will answer!

1. How am I doing with organizing?

I am trying hard. I watched Oprah's "Clean up your messy house" with Peter Walsh...and it was inspiring. So I am going to join the challenge by May my life should be clutter-free. (Just a note: My house isn't that dirty or that clutter-y. I just have certain areas that need help so don't go thinkin' I am a slob! It is just hard to keep order when you have 3 tornados that enter as you exit!)

2. Pictures of my bonus room.

Well you will still have to wait on that one. I am still working on it!

3. Favorite color/food/store?

Green/candy/Target

You really can't go wrong with any of those things!

So I would like to bid a fond farewell to everyone that has followed my 30 days because as of tonight at midnight I am off duty!!!!!!!!!!

7 comments:

Dan & Jen said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rebecca said...

Congratulations on your 30 days. What are you going to do now?

heather said...

Hi I just wanted to let you know that there is a great deal on airfare from Portland to SLC or SLC to Portland for airfare from Dec. 3-Dec. 17 and Jan. 5- Feb. 11 for $125 RT but you have to buy your tickets by tomorrow.
http://www.airfarewatchdog.com/FareDetails/tabid/82/FareId/886520/Rvs/0/DEP/SLC/ARR/PDX/Default.aspx

jrushing said...

Thanks Heather!

Mindy Markley said...

Hey Julie
Thanks for the sweet note about my kids. It's even hard for me to believe how big they're getting.
I read that you're trying to get organized, yeah, me too. I've been trying for the last 13 years. It's an uphill battle with my kids and totally frustrating. I have started reading a good book though, it's called Sink Reflections. You should check it out.

Steph said...

I know you are now off duty with the blogging, but you'll have to do just one more. Kenyon tagged Andrew in a mommy tag.

Shelby said...

it has been fun reading your blog this past month & i am so proud that you DID IT! i guess we probably won't hear much from you as I am sure you will have to recover - ha!