Wednesday, November 5, 2008

My star of the week...



This week Andrew is the "Star of the Week" in his school class. I just thought I would take a little bit of time and share with you why he is my star of the week. (well he is always a star to me but you know what I mean...)
  • Andrew is such a good play buddy with Alli and with Ty.

  • He loves art and is such a great artist. He can draw a great crab!!

  • Andrew is so full of life, so excited, and has such a sparkling personality!

  • He is not afraid to tell it like it is!

  • He shares a room with Ty and that is not easy!

  • He is a good helper to his Mamma.
  • Andrew is so creative and I love seeing his imagination at work!
  • He is a GREAT kid and I love him so much!

Andrew you are a superstar to me!

Love, Mom

6 comments:

jenafeldman said...

He IS a superstar!! love his shirt ; )

Steph said...

We think your a super star, too Andrew. You need to come over and play with Kenyon sometime.

Rebecca said...

Love the pictures! He is such a sweet little boy. I loved having him in my primary class for so long. Hmmm...I miss those days.

cjdustin said...

You are a star Andrew!! We love you! Great pics!

Shelby said...

he looks SO big & grown up. what a cutie!

jenafeldman said...

tick...tock...tick...tock you are running out of time!