Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Tagged! Report 2 of 4...

I keep getting tagged and I can't keep up with them! So this tag is from my friend Lindsey!


What time did you get up this morning? 7am-ish...I hate waking up early but it seems the more stressed I am the earlier I rise!
Diamonds or pearls?Diamonds.
What was the last film you saw at the cinema? PS I love you
What is your favorite TV show? I have a bunch...LOST, the Office, Scrubs, Law & Order anything, American Idol...I could go on
What do you usually have for breakfast? Cereal.
What food do you dislike? Raisins, Onions (I can handle cooked tiny pieces but not raw-yuck!) Honey are the only ones that come to mind
What is your favorite CD at the moment? I just like to listen to my iPod tunes!
What kind of car do you drive? 04 Honda Pilot
Favorite Sandwich? I don't really know...PB&J!
Favorite item of clothing? My Down East layer shirts! I pretty much wear one everyday!
If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Anywhere! I would love to go to England to tour the Jane Austen sites with my mom, sister and sis-in-laws! When are we going girls???
Favorite Brand of clothing? Whatever is on sale and fits!!
Where would you retire to? I would just jump from place to place.
What is your most recent memorable birthday? A few years ago when Shane took me out and we went shopping and I could pick out anything I wanted! However, the next birthday we attempted that again and I hated it because I couldn't fit into anything! (I didn't know that I was pregnant with Ty...I just thought I was getting old and fat!)
Favorite sport to watch? Basketball...I pretty much watch all sports and love to comment on the commentators!
When is your birthday? Sept 4th! First day of School!
Are you a morning person or a night person? Night!
What is your shoe size? 6
Pets? No--allergies!
Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? My sister-in-law is getting married in 3 days!
What did you want to be when you were little? A Doctor...until I realized I am just no good at numbers or chemistry!
How are you today? Fabulous!
What is your favorite candy? I have a love/hate relationship with Hot Tamales
What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? April 15th!
What are you listening to right now? Nothing.
What is the last thing you ate? Wheaties!
Do you wish on stars? No
If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Green
How is the weather right now? Cloudy and cold
Last Person you spoke to on the phone? My mother
Favorite Soft Drink? Diet Dr. Pepper
Favorite Restaurant? I like anything* but Who Song's and Larry's (*usually I like anything!)
Hair color? Dark Brown
What was your favorite toy as a child? Cabbage Patch Dolls
Hugs or kisses? I love Hugs and Kisses from my kiddos!
Chocolate or vanilla? Chocolate.
When was the last time you cried? At church because someone else was crying and I just can't stop myself.
What is under your bed? Winter clothes, home decor I can't decide where to put, and snorkel gear.
What did you do last night? Watched the British Royalty 20/20 special!
What are you a afraid of? Anything bad happening to my family.
Salty or sweet? Both
Favorite day of the week? They all seem the same to me... But Monday is worse!
How many towns have you lived in? 5
Do you make friends easily? Sure! You like me don't you!!

Now I would like to tag??? Jenn because you need something to post on!

2 comments:

jenafeldman said...

I beat you to the post... I hate being tagged, but I will do some special posts just for you!

cjdustin said...

Hey baby! Good to hear what you are up to. Love ya!