Monday, February 18, 2008

Tagged! Report 1 of 3...


What is his name? Robert Shane. Shane to me. R. Shane to the business world. Sometimes people just call for R!
How long have you been married? 9 Years wow!
How long did you date? about a year
How old is he? 32
Who eats more? He does, unless it is dessert...then I would be the one to eat more!
Who said I love you first? I think I did by way of him reading private emails from me to my friend. Later that night I did tell him. It was a good night to be at the library!!
Who is smarter? Shane and that is why I married him! Well not that I am not smart but he is good with numbers and well...I'm not so much!
Whose temper is worse? Mine
Who does the laundry? Me.
Who does the dishes? I do and he helps! When he is around!
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do because it is closer to the kids!
Who pays the bills? It is a good combo of Auto-pay/me/him!
Who cooks dinner? Me
Who drives when you are together? Shane.
Who is more stubborn? Me!
Whose parents do you see the most? Mine.
Who proposed? He did!
Who has more friends? equal! Most of our friends live in other states.
Who has more siblings? He does by 1.
Who wears the pants in the family? I would say we are pretty equal partners in this game of love!!

So now I would like to tag...Lindsey, Tamara, and Stephanie! Hop to it girls!

4 comments:

Steph said...

I hope I did the tag right. It was fun to read about you and Shane!

Tamara said...

So, can I just pretend that I did not read this or that you have another friend named Tamara? Oh, I warned Lindsey not to look:)

jrushing said...

Oh come on Tamara!! It really isn't hard! Just wait until you get ones that want you to share seven "random" things about yourself!

Shelby said...

good job julie. i finally just did mine on brock from will. i have been SO swamped lately. it looks like we'll see you this weekend :)