Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Easter!

We had a great Easter weekend. Here are a few pics of the kids in their Easter outfits. I didn't have time to get pictures before church so it took some bribery to get them out in the cold to take a few pictures for Mom after church! If you look closely you will see the orange fruit snack in Ty's teeth! It also looks like Alli has learned how to smile from her little bro Ty!

Also today was a special day for Alli...I am sure you have already seen. Today she lost her first baby tooth! She pulled it out all by herself in her Primary class! This tooth has been loose for months...and finally it was just looking like it would come out. She was playing with it all thru sacrament and I took her out to see if I could pull it out. (I was afraid that she would pull it out in her class...and she did!) Well I couldn't get it out without pulling too hard so off she went to Primary and yes later she pulled it out "all by myself!" She was so excited to put her tooth under her pillow and is expecting "lots of monies!" She will find out tomorrow morning how much she will get for that precious tooth!

8 comments:

Steph said...

Fun! Fun! Fun! Gotta love losing that first tooth!

jenafeldman said...

Those look like happy smiling Easter faces... glad you had a fun day and that Alli lost a tooth! (I know you taught her that look!)

Sechrist Family said...

Happy Easter Julie...Your kids are so cute!!!!

Nicole Jackson said...

Brooklyn has pulled out six of her own eight teeth. I've never heard of kids pulling out their own. All of my other kids are wimps and make dad do it! Congrats Alli!

Rebecca said...

Love the outfits. I'm glad you and Doug have similar taste! Ty better watch out with those fruit snacks, or he will end up smiling like Alli for the rest of his life. good thing you know a dentist.

Tamara said...

I can't believe how much Ali looks like you.

Douglas said...

Cute kids, and great taste in clothing I must add. It is amazing how much Ali's smile looks like Shane's!

Chelsea said...

Soo cute. I can't believe how big your kids are. What fun pictures!!