Wednesday, March 19, 2008

How to keep a clean house...










Christy- I have found a great way to keep my house clean...


Oh wait...they don't clean-- they destroy everything! And I can't pick up after them-and funny thing, they can't pick up after themselves either. This is what happens when mommy's belly hurts and can't clean the house! I have to say though most of the mess is created by my sweet little Ty! aka...my little destroying angel! Alli and Andrew have been good little helpers!



5 comments:

cjdustin said...

I have a great idea. Put Ty in the box. Problem solved!

jenafeldman said...

Andrew looks less than thrilled to be cleaning up after his brother! I like Christy's plan... hope you are feeling better soon.

Rebecca said...

I actually prefer to duct tape my kids to the wall! I am right here with you with the cleaning thing...everywhere I turn there is something new on the floor. Ahhh!

jrushing said...

Duct tape and a box!! Good ideas ladies!

Steph said...

I'm so glad that it's not just my house!