Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Tis the Season


This season I thought that I should try to set a "little" goal. Well for me I think it will be a HUGE goal! My goal is to do a act of kindness/service/whatever everyday until Christmas!

Dec. 1st - I took Alli and Andrew on a "Mommy Outing" to see Enchanted!
Dec. 2nd - I read a Chapter in the B of M! That was a miracle!
Dec. 3rd - We had some family time playing Monopoly! Good Times!
Dec. 4th - I volunteered in Alli's classroom. (Okay it was already scheduled but it still counts right?)

Tomorrow? We shall see!

So I challenge you all to spread the Holiday Cheer with a little act of kindness everyday!

6 comments:

cjdustin said...

I accept that challenge!!! I will have to get busy!

jrushing said...

You have already done one today by taking my kids! And I guess you could count yesterday when you watched Ty!!

jenafeldman said...

me too! I will call you every day for my good deed ;)

jenafeldman said...

So far so good....I have called you every day!

jrushing said...

you are doing so good Jen! Keep up the good work!

Shelby said...

thanks - good challenge!