Friday, December 21, 2007

I've been tagged...ahhhhh



Well ladies it is time to share some "randomness" about myself...I would like to go on record as seconding the motion of sharing "randomness" about others! It could be fun/offending...I think we could like it! With that said I will move on...

1-- I have lots of goals and aspirations but I don't seem to have the same amount of motivation (or maybe energy) to get things done! That tidbit may be a bit depressing for my 1st item.

2-- I will always have the "Hot Tamale" incident haunting me just like my good high school friends nickname for me...Maybe now the nickname truly applies.

3-- I love music! I love to sing it, dance with it, flaunt with it...you name it with music everything is possible. If my husband and children really loved me they would get me two things for Christmas...

1. Guitar Hero (however I am going to need a hand splint so I don't blow out my fingers...which leads me to another random topic...Guitar Hero! I love it. I have stayed up till the wee hours rocking out and kickin' out those righteous tunes! Obsession...maybe?

2. A karaoke machine! Me and the kids would have so much fun singing karaoke! Well maybe they would just be my fan club!

So the end of this tidbit is I love music! And I have to give Shane props because ever since he has blessed my life with my own little iPod Nano...life has been singing sweet tunes baby!

4-- I like the tangy zip of Miracle Whip on a just after Thanksgiving turkey sandwich! Yumm

5-- I have just recently risen to complete and total "mom" status. This morning while eating my cereal Andrew was sitting on the counter. He had a few spots on his head and so what would any loving mother do...you guessed it... I licked my fingers and wiped it off. Well a few seconds later I saw another so again lick the finger and wipe. The last time Andrew actually saw me lick my finger and he said "that's nasty" I said what? and he commented that "that is nasty we get germs that way!" So yes ladies and gentlemen I have not only completed the very act that makes us Mothers, but my child also knows that when we put our saliva on stuff it gets germs! Now that is an achievement!

Enough about me...I am going to give a "tag-out" to the Rushings...so Shelby, Heidi, Kennedy you're it!!

3 comments:

cjdustin said...

You are soooo funny! I should have gotten karaoke instead of monoploy. dang it!

Melissa and Dave said...

I have to say that none of those facts were really wierd...but funny none the less ;) p.s. I want the Hot Tamale story and your nickname...pronto!

jenafeldman said...

I LOVE the list! I am sorry this has taken so long...I have been a little under the weather. :(