Thursday, December 13, 2007

Christmas is...

Have you all heard the song..."Chirstmas is giving, Chirstmas is caring, Christmas is..." Well I would like to say that around these parts Christmas time is a time to show your brother(s)/sister how much you love them. Last night while forcing my kids to take holiday pictures for our Chirstmas cards these are a few of the shots I got! By the end you may be not be singing the song as stated above but singing a different song... maybe "where is the love...the love?"



Ty did not want to be touched or held in one place. Especially by his two siblings!



See they do love each other!


What a picture of perfection! Alli clearly loves her brother, Ty clearly has too much fun whacking others, and Andrew had already been hit in the head a few times earlier and knew what to expect!


4 comments:

jenafeldman said...

I don't know why you didn't use the middle picture! That is hilarious and certainly shows their personalities--I LOVE it! funny

Melissa and Dave said...

I love, love, love that picture of Ty in the middle! It made me laugh so dang hard.

cjdustin said...

I agree. You definitely need to use the middle one. Hilarious!

Charis said...

These are too funny. We just got Andy's brothers family card and 3 were looking at the camera and the 4th was clearly looking at something more interesting. He had the cutest smile - all ready for the a camera - he just did not want to LOOK at it :-) I am sure your card turned out great!