Wednesday, December 19, 2007

It's our 9th Anniversary




Today Shane and I celebrate 9 wonderful years of marriage however, it doesn't feel very anniversary-ish because Shane is all the way accross the country and I am not on a beach somewhere soaking up the sun! I guess that luxury will have to wait until the big 10! (sorry inside joke!)



I thought today I would like to reflect on my 9 wonderful years married to most handsome, cheesy, and amazing man ever!




Year 1: We bought our first house in Provo UT. It was so cute and we loved it dearly!


Year 2: I graduated from college and was ready to support our family! haha

Year 3: We trecked to Portland for Shane's internship with Deloitte & Touche


Year 4: The twins were born-enough said!

Year 5: We moved into our new house in Vancouver WA.


Year 6: Shane worked a lot and maybe that is why this year has slipped my memory!


Year 7: Shane took me to Puerto Rico with a little help from Momma.


Year 8: Ty joined our family!



Year 9: Many more adventures to come!


I would like to send out my love to my hunny today! Happy Anniversary Baby!

8 comments:

Melissa and Dave said...

Happy Anniversary! It was fun going down memory lane with you :)

jenafeldman said...

I love all the pics! What a fabulous couple! BTW...you are now tagged so you have to write again!

jrushing said...

Sorry Jen No touch backs!

cjdustin said...

Ahhhh. It's been fun to share the memories with you and have you guys so close to us!

jenafeldman said...

you don't know the rules of tagged... you must now complete the mission or destroy your computer!

jrushing said...

Fine I'll do it...but I wont be happy about it...and besides everyone already knows all my random quirks!

Shelby said...

congrats! we celebrated our anniversary last week & thought it was our big 10 BUT i now realize it was only 9. time flies - i guess we can hope for big things next year when it is our 10 year!
Are ya'll ready for christmas? i am sure the kids are bouncing off the walls with excitement. it is such a fun time!

jenafeldman said...

Hey I talk to you at least 2xs a day and still don't know all your "random" quirks! and yes I am very "random" LOL.