Tuesday, January 8, 2008

A look back and a "do I really have to?" look forward!




With this new year already upon us I have been tagged yet again! And so here are 7 things learned in 2007 and 7 goals for the new year 2008.

Things learned in 2007...

1. I learned that just because something drops off your priority list doesn't mean you have more time for the others on the list.

2. I learned that you should only go to the doctor for "a physical" even if your child is covered in red little dots.

3. I learned that I should be happy in whatever state I am currently in. Not that I have applied this learned lesson!

4. I learned that some failures lead to great relationships!

5. I learned that angel babies can also have a little devil inside!

6. I learned about coupon clipping and I have dabbled in the art of saving money. (only to spend it else where!)

7. I learned that I enjoy running only with music blasting!

Goals for 2008:

1. Can I get a little motivation please!

2. Budget so I can fine tune my clipping skills into real rewards like (landscaped yard, bedroom furniture, new house!!)

3. Run a half marathon.

4. Catch up my scrapbooking or at the very least put some pictures of Ty around the house!

5. Organize and stay organized. Mom, Christy I may need your help!

6. Be a better mom, wife, primary teacher, friend etc...(but I don't make any promises...remember #1)

7. Learn to play the flute all over again!


Here is to the new year and as the title of this post says "do I really have to?" And with that I will send out a tag to...alyssa and kennedy!!!!

5 comments:

jenafeldman said...

love the list and am impressed that you are the first to complete it! i think that shows a lot of #1

jrushing said...

Yeah and it only took me how many days???

Nicole Jackson said...

As I have been pondering what my goals will be for this year I thought that one of mine would be to run a half marathon. When I saw yours I said we need to do this together! Are we crazy? Call me!

cjdustin said...

You guys have fun running and I will provide the motivation! Good goals Julie!

Shelby said...

tagged again? i just got around to doing mine from the last time. good goals for 2008. hope we can lall get the motivation to get more done as there aer never enough hours in the day! Good luck!