Monday, January 14, 2008

Bored.

Today started out to be full of events...

Started my routine of having Monday be my cleaning day! I was very productive. I cleaned the downstairs and then I had to get ready for my visiting teachers. So that was being productive, right? Then I did a bit of designing with Jen...then...nothing...I am bored. I have lots that I can do but...I don't want to do any of it. I am just bored! Maybe it is the consistent down pour of rain and dark sky's the have brought on this "blah" of boredom. Or maybe I am just plain bored. So in an effort to "un-bore" myself I am posting...I still am bored!

4 comments:

cjdustin said...

It's the weather! I feel like that a lot too. i make a list of things I would like to get done. Then I choose the most appealing item and work on it for a while. Or I just watch TV,

jenafeldman said...

Weather! All this indoor activity makes everything so blah! I'm with Christy...do something fun!

Heidi Rushing said...

Please share! I would love to be bored! Call me and I will give you a list of stuff to do. Those days are perfect to curl up with some hot chocolate and read all day!

jrushing said...

Well it is not like I don't have a whole list of stuff I need to be doing! I just don't want to do them! Why? Because I am bored.