Thursday, November 15, 2007

Happy Birthday to my Honney!


I am a bit late posting this! However, the birthday festivities were right on time. Well with the exception of one thing. I was unable to take Shane out for his birthday because our kids got sick. One after another. We are still in sick mode!
Anyway, I wanted to tell my sweetheart happy birthday and share some things that I love about him with you!

1. I love his blue eyes!
2. I love his humor. He keeps me laughing most of the time! It is a good thing he knows when he should be serious and when he can goof around!
3. I love his willingness to support our family in more ways than one!!
4. He is a wonderful father and because of him I enjoy all of my wonderful experiences daily!
5. He is a fantastic surface cleaner! I am trying to convert!
6. He still loves me after I washed his favorite/sentimental belt!
7. He is fabulous and I love him to death!
8. I love that every time I see the color Orange I think of him!
9. He still things I'm cute when I haven't showered, my hair looks like I put my finger in a socket and I am covered in kid slop!
10. What is not to love about this man!

I love you a lot and hope that you will have a wonderful year! You are the best.

4 comments:

cjdustin said...

happy Birthday Shane! We love ya too!

jenafeldman said...

happy birthday shane! We think of ya' everytime we see orange, too...

Melissa and Dave said...

Happy Birthday Shane!

Scott Rushing said...

Now I need some pancakes with all that syrup! What is is about orange that reminds everyone of Shane? When I see Orange I think of the University of Tennessee Vols. Happy- B-day bro