Thursday, May 31, 2007

Tagged again!

Check these links:
4 B's in a Pod
Life According to the PRP
Dandee Designs
Random Thoughts
Bits and Pieces
the rushing family

What was I doing ten years ago?
~ I was going to school at BYU. Dating my husband and just waiting for someone to make a decision so I could move on with my life!

Five snacks I enjoy:
1. Chocolate pudding
2. Chips
3. Hot tamales, sour watermelons, candy in general.
4. Granola bars.
5. I don't know that I have any particular snack. I just like to eat whatever sounds good when my tummy is grumbling!

Five songs I know all the words to:
1. Let's get real here...
2. I pretty much know the words to...
3. every song out there...
4. just ask Shane...
5. he doesn't know the words to ANY songs. Well except for "I can be your hero baby" (name that tune!)

Five things I would do if I were a millionaire?
1. Travel the world
2. Landscape my yard
3. Pay someone to decorate my house
4. Invest and grow my money!
5. Help someone in need

Five of my MANY bad habits:
1. Not picking up after myself!
2. Eating the whole pan of brownies
3. I am not organized and I drop the ball a lot!
4. Not making dinner!
5. Giving to much information when not needed or speaking with out thinking!

Five things I like doing:
1. Running (please don't laugh...I like to run I just don't do it much!)
2. Card Co.
3. Scrapbooking
4. Watching movie / TV
5. Playing Guitar Hero

Five things I will NEVER wear again:
1. Tank tops
2. Onsie
3. Blue Mascara
4. Smooth skin
5. Moon boots

Five of my Favorite toys:
1. Cell phone
2. Veggie steamer
3. Computer
4. Digital camera
5. Lets face it...I don't have any cool toys. I just use others cool toys. So please invite me to do something people!

One more random thought about me...I hate to walk over drains or those subway grates in the street or sidewalks. It gives me the hebe jibbes!

I tag...anyone who is willing to accept this challenge!!

INSTRUCTIONS:
Remove the blog in the top spot from the link list at the top of this post and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot. Next, select five people to tag.

5 comments:

slyn said...

Great list! Thanks for playing along!

Silly girl, in '97 you were saying goodbye (or good riddance!) to Matt for the summer and moving to IF? WA? Can't remember where you went...

jenafeldman said...

i LOVE it! What are you talking about...I wear my Moon Boots every winter.

cjdustin said...

Hey..I didn't know you like to run :) PS--do you want to go jet skiing?

Unknown said...

I actually know the words to another song - "Don't worry be happy".

jrushing said...

Sorry I have to do an ammendment. My 10 years ago was actually 9 years ago. Ten years ago I was commuting to Ricks finishing up my Assoc. and eating Hot tamales between classes while I took naps in the Blue Bullet!