Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Ahhh.... Music


There is something about it. I have contemplated my life these last days and have come to the conclusion that music is just great. Now that I have my trusty ipod nano with speakers my kitchen is filled with music, lip syncing/singing, and dancing. For some reason my life is not complicated when I am singing and dancing to music. I sing to Andrew and Alli during their lunch and it is great fun. We all like to jam to the beat. The kitchen is full of groovin' tots and at least one adult! Even Ty gets into it with the shake down and head banging he does in his chair! They probably think their mother is crazy...or maybe that is why they love to sing so much. So today as I was making dinner and listening to the Fugees belt out "No woman No cry" I thought "how cool is it that I am chillin' dancing and grooving to music." All the stresses melt away when I hear that funky beat! So let the music play y'all!

3 comments:

jenafeldman said...

I know what you look like when you "groove" and I think it's great Elaine--oops I mean Julie. (Just kidding! I totally agree!)

jrushing said...

I am so glad that I have another way to chat with you. As if I don't chat with you all the time!

jenafeldman said...

I know...as if cell phones, email, and txt and pic messaging wasn't enough!