Sunday, May 13, 2007

Tag? Who's it? I'm it?



* I love Hot Tamales although I have been banned from them for reasons not to be discussed!


* I can say that I used to have a lot of talents. I used to play the piano and flute very well and now I don't think very well is quite the word to describe it. I am living proof of the "use it or lose it" phrase!

* Come to think of it I used to do a lot of things that I don't do any longer. Scrapbooking is something that I only do once a year it seems. I love to do it though.
* I prefer chocolate over vanilla.
* I love Sarah McLachlan, Coldplay, John Mayer, Destiny's Child and more.
* I did Karaoke to "Say my name" by Destiny's Child in front of a bunch of strangers on a ship in the middle of the ocean!
* I took French 101 twice and got the same grade! It wasn't that good either! Viva la France!
* I am very indecisive! Just ask anyone!




* I love any kind of fruit. I really like watermelon and I really like to eat it when I am pregnant! I am currently not eating any watermelon nor to I anticipate any watermelon eating in the near future.


* I can't get enough of movies lately! I joined the Disney Movie Club and I am proud to say I am a member!



* There is nothing like a great movie and I just love curling up and watching. In fact watching movies is how I deal with my life...well that and sleeping!


* I like to be organized.


* I don't think anyone that knows me would call me organized. I have a hard time accomplishing tasks.


* I have a lot of unfinished tasks.


* I once tried out for my HS Golf team.


* I didn't make it!


* Shane thinks that is great humor!






* I love to travel, although I don't do it that often. Shane and I have come to find that we can better serve our kids by taking a break to have some fun in the sun!



* I have way too many TV shows I am addicted to! First is The Office. I love love this show. "That's what she said!"


* I can't stop laughing when I watch Scrubs. Shane thinks it is more entertaining to watch me watch the show.


* Of course no Weds night would be complete if I didn't watch Lost! Must say it is a fave of mine!


* One of my nick names from a dear friend in HS is "stools" (thanks Steph)! I had great fun in HS doing various odd and sometimes dangerous things! Have you ever visited Mrs. Robinson's grave? If not I know a group of HS kids that would love to take you to see her!



* I love to dance and sing all the time. I dance in the kitchen when I am making dinner. I give the kids a little show when I make lunch for them! Music is great fun!




* Speaking of music...I LOVE Guitar Hero! That game is sooooo fun and I don't know how much longer I can go without having it!



* I would like to do a lot of things in life but I just can't get organized enough to do them. Either that or I at the end of the day I just don't have the energy to do them!



* I think I have said enough random things about me and people may stop talking to me because they now have concrete evidence that I am "strange" or "psycho." Either one will work!



I would tag someone else but I only 2 people that have a blog and I don't think there are any touch backs!

3 comments:

jenafeldman said...

This blog is bananas, B a n a n a s, this blog is B*A*N*A*N*A*S!

cjdustin said...

You are so funny! I'm glad you're my sister!!

slyn said...

You are very welcome Stools! Anytime!! Love the blog, very funny and very you. I gots to get me guitar hero oh and speakers for my ipod!!