Sunday, June 10, 2007

Today I will...


Today I have decided that I am going to accomplish things! I am going to be motivated and yes you heard it...I will achieve!


* I will lose ohhh...5 to 10lbs.


* I will organize my scrapbooking stuff.


* I will get all of my scrapbooks up to date!!


* I will fold laundry as soon as I take it out of the dryer.


* I will pick up after myself...and my 3 kids.


* I will finish decorating my kids rooms.


* I will make a budget and stick with it.


* I will succeed at my business and get paid to do it!


* I will be a better Primary teacher.


* I will be a better Mom.


* I will be a better wife.


* I will make grocery list and plan out weekly meals for my family.


* I will thaw out meat in time for dinner.


* I will complete all of the unfinished projects I have currently...I hope not to start any new ones.


* I will read my scriptures daily.


And finally...


* I will read this every day so I can stay motivated!


So everyone out there...I need help to accomplish my goals. Don't let me slack. This is the time so...


Just Do It Julie!

6 comments:

Melissa and Dave said...

Good for you!!! I know you can do it!

cjdustin said...

I'm not sure you want this bulldog on your butt everyday. I will try not to let you slack but if you do slack..let's slack together. I need to slack once in a while. Let's be part of the mid-acheivers group. No over-acheiver's allowed!

cjdustin said...

One more thing. Removing the empty picture frame from your wall on the stairway needs to be at the top of the list!

jrushing said...

So noted.

jenafeldman said...

I totally have that pic as my wallpaper! Ok, seriously...I should not be your motivator...I think I am your de-motivator! I vow to motivate myself to be a better motivator! Figure that one out! ;)

slyn said...

Oh your list looks so familiar, it seems I make those goals every few months or so. I have been completely unable to find ways to keep myself motivated, but I'm always trying. If I figure it out, I'll let you know.