Tuesday, October 16, 2007

To the Pumpkin Patch.


Today was a great day. Shane called me around 2pm and said he was on his way back to work after being at a clients for the afternoon. I was chatting with him about stuff when I heard the garage door open! Hooray...He came home early! That was a great surprise because we (me & kids) haven't seen him pretty much since Monday the 10th. He has been working late because of Oct 15th deadlines and then on Friday we took him to the Airport! He was able to go to the BYU game this weekend in Vegas with a bunch of his college buddies! So long story short...we were all excited to see him!

So, since Dad was home we decided to go to the pumpkin patch and pick us some great pumpkins! And as always...Mom was ready with the camera to capture great shots because fyi...that pumpkin patch is a great backdrop for fabulous pictures!


The kids had so much fun running around and crawling thru the hay tunnels! Ty walked around pointing to the pumpkins saying "baaa" which translated means "ball". Alli was looking for the best "medium round" pumpkin. She wants to put a skeleton on her pumpkin! Andrew walked all over the pumpkins like they were stepping stones! It was great fun! There were not a lot of people around and we had rain free weather! It was a great afternoon spent with the family! Oh...and I did get some great shots!


p.s. -- Blogger is having technical difficulties so I will post more pics tomorrow!

8 comments:

Melissa and Dave said...

how sweet! We are going to the pumpkin patch this weekend..so fun!

jenafeldman said...

those are some great pics my friend! i am glad you had a good time at the pumpkin patch.

cjdustin said...

I think we will go the pumpkin patch...someday....someday...there's a place for us...somewhere...It's after 11 AM!

Melissa and Dave said...

I love how Christy is already sleep deprived at 11 am :)

jrushing said...

Oh how I love my big sister! She can't function right at 11AM...I can't function right at 11pm!

jrushing said...

I really can't function at all during the 24hr period!

cjdustin said...

I'm sleep deprived at 11 AM because I have been awake since 3 AM. By 9 AM I have fixed 3 breakfasts, worked out, read scriptures--twice. Gotten 4 family members out the door, fixed 3 lunches, started 1 load of laundry, showered, talked to Julie, checked my email/blogs and paid my bills. And I still have 2 hours until 11. Any wonder why I am exhausted? Typical day in the life of a mom.

grandma bethany said...

Julie...
Hope you don't mind that I checked out your blog while viewing Heidi's.
What beautiful children! We will be coming up your way for a few days in December. Love to see you!