Friday, September 28, 2007

More Card Co????

Today in the car I experienced something I think every "Mom" should experience! We had just dropped off a lady in the ward we took to a Dr. appt. As I am backing out the drive way Alli asks...

Alli: Mom are you a Super Mom?
Me: Well I don't know? Do you think I am a Super Mom?
Alli: No. (Right away with no hesitation I might add)
Me: Oh okay.
Andrew: I think you are a Super Mom! (he yells that from the back back seat)
Alli: You have to do MORE Card Co. to be a Super Mom.
Me: I have to do more huh?
Alli: Yes, And if you do more THEN...you will be a Super Mom!
Andrew: I think you are already a Super Mom and you don't have to do any more!!!! (I checked his nose when we got home and...of course its not brown! He is my boy!)
Me: Well we will have to tell your Dad that if I do MORE Card Co that makes me a Super Mom then wont we!

So funny! Oh the things that go on in her sweet little brain! I am happy to know that there are things that I can improve upon to become that ever elusive "Super Mom" title! At least I only have one thing and I am sure that I can fix that fairly fast!

So KiKi...you want it you got it baby!

4 comments:

jenafeldman said...

I think Alli has had a little talk with the "Peachtree" Fairy...(i.e. Grandma Shari) and they are in league with each other!

Melissa and Dave said...

First off I am so happy you have posted something new..That said, Maybe Alli is right...Maybe you should do some more Card Co.- In Mexico. You can make it a "working vacation"... ;) Oh by the way... can I come??

cjdustin said...

Way to go sister! I'm so proud of you. I think you are "super mom" You know I have total computer access here in Mexico...Melissa might have a good idea. Peachtree in Mexico hmmmm.

jenafeldman said...

After this week you have definitely achieved "supermom" status! If only my kids would give me "supermom" status based on cardco workload!