Friday, August 3, 2007

Update...

Well I would like to inform you all that I have been busy working on all of my "I will" statements. So here is the update.

* I wake up 3 days a week to go work out with a work out group. All of this so I can lose that 5-10lbs.

* I am reading scriptures almost daily. (Does "My First Book of Mormon" count because I read that a lot) Not to mention my church meetings I have with Alli and Andrew to discuss Jesus!

* I have checked out books from the library and have finished the first!

* I am 98.9% completed with Andrew and Ty's rooms. I just need to add a little bit more filling to my cute checkerboard pillows!

* I spent yesterday scouring the house until it was spotless well most of it. All that is left is to clean my bathroom! Which will happen later today!

* I have caught up on all of those little things that needed to be done. Well at least the "needed to be done 2-4 weeks ago ones!"

* I have become a VIP member in the Disney Movie Club.

* I cleaned my computer work space!

That is all I can think of right now. I have to go clean that bathroom!

4 comments:

jrushing said...

I forgot to add that I wake up at the crack of dawn to work out...Kudos to me!

jenafeldman said...

you listed working out first...did you forget by the time you finished your list???? ;) I am so impressed...come get me in gear!

cjdustin said...

I am so proud of you!! I enjoy seeing you in the mornings for the workouts!

slyn said...

Good for you! Maybe I should try making a public to-do list.