Tuesday, May 5, 2009

My life is a broken record.


Day by day...Hour by hour...minute by minute...


I find myself saying "Didn't I just..."


Didn't I just clean the kitchen?


Didn't I just do 20 loads of laundry?


Didn't I just clean the non-washed down "kid spit" out of the sink?


Didn't I just spend 1000 hours on Peachtree?


Didn't I just clean up the toy room?


Didn't I just change your diaper?


Didn't I just clear out all of the "too small" clothes out of the closet (for the kids)?


Didn't I just tuck you in for bed?


Didn't I just go to the store?


Or my favorite...Didn't I just post something on my blog?


See everyday it is the same. The only thing that changes are the smiles on the faces of my family when they know that I do it all over and over just for them! (well maybe not Peachtree or blogging) They are worth it!

Now I need to go fold that load of laundry I swear I just folded!

7 comments:

jenafeldman said...

If you are a broken record....I'm and old tale retold! Very funny...

Rebecca said...

So glad we're friends!

cjdustin said...

If you are a broken record then I am "crazy". I was crazy once....now don't start that again!

teamZ said...

Your life sounds like mine! I should go fold laundry, I swear I just did that yesterday.

Chelsea said...

Hey, i might just copy and paste this entire post into MY blog, and then when you read it you can say "didn't I just post about being a broken record?" b/c YES you are living my life!!

cjdustin said...

You forgot "Didn't I just do art discovery?"

brooke said...

I was so happy to see your comment on my blog! I have loved reading your blog and "catching up" with you. I totally relate to this post. I don't even know why I pick up the house all day long when it looks just as bad by night and I have to do it all over again. Life does feel like Groundhog Day (or a broken record!) Say hi to Shane for me!