Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Volumize this!


For 31 years I have suffered from a well know hair status known as "fine" hair. Those who love me call it stringy & flat! Well, I for years have been battling this condition and have sought solace in all kinds of products promising umph and lift!


I am here to say in the words of REO Speedwagon "I don't believe it...not for a minute" They just don't work. Not even having a bowl hair cut until I was 8yrs old helped give me any more than what I got. I have tried every product out there and in fact I have countless bottles of umph under my sink half used because after awhile they-- just don't work.


So what is a girl to do?... I guess I get out of bed every morning, bend over and blow dry my hair! And for one maybe two minutes after I flip up my hair it will have body and life!

8 comments:

Dannielle said...

You are so funny! I always thought you had great hair.

Melissa and Dave said...

Hey! I loved that hair cut on you.

You know that pic of you on the wall in your old room...priceless

CJF said...

Well head to a warm humid island....you will definitely get some umph!

I have the heavy fine hair also and it's long so that makes it even heavier. Anyway, I had a pretty good amount of volume when we were in Okinawa. Well more volume than what I have now since being back in the states. wow this is a long comment...haha!

Chelsea said...

I too have always thought you had great hair. Never ever thought it was anything less than awesome. Hot in fact. So when are we getting together???

Tess said...

I, for one, have always loved your smooth, beautiful hair!

cjdustin said...

You can't complain too much because you got the skinny ankles!

The Moarefdoust Family said...

I feel your pain....really I do!!!

jenafeldman said...

Julie - I like your hair and your ankles...I don't know what you are talking about Christy -- If you got the "cankles" then mine must be tree trunks!